One of the more cynical “commitments” to compliance occurs when a company embraces compliance for the first time in response to a government investigation. I call this — finding “compliance” religion. When a company is under investigation or potentially under investigation, senior management embraces compliance and allocates resources to “protect” the company. We all know this is short-sighted thinking. A number of companies through the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021