Chief compliance officers are visionaries. They define a vision with multiple objectives and then they execute on that vision. At all times, CCOs have to maintain that vision and adjust as circumstances change. By definition, CCOs who have a line-of-sight across the organization must define their role and objectives through this holistic vision. Frankly, in the absence of such a vision, CCOs will lose their...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021