This is likely to be a politically incorrect posting. I hope I do not offend too many people, especially those new data privacy professionals. As kids, we were always excited when an ice cream truck visited our neighborhood offering a new flavored ice cream. For a brief period of time, the new ice cream flavor was the popular rage. In the corporate legal and compliance...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021