This is likely to be a politically incorrect posting. I hope I do not offend too many people, especially those new data privacy professionals. As kids, we were always excited when an ice cream truck visited our neighborhood offering a new flavored ice cream. For a brief period of time, the new ice cream flavor was the popular rage. In the corporate legal and compliance...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021