Companies face increasing challenges from management and protection of data from hackers and breaches of sensitive commercial and personal data. Recent headlines have underscored the threats to companies from such breaches. The risk of reputational harm to companies is serious. Complaince departments are starting to play an increased role in mitigating these serious risks. In this episode, Michael Volkov and Lauren Connell, Managing Associate from...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021