I have a tendency to sound like a “broken record” (an odd phrase in these days of digital music). The government’s most powerful enforcement tool continues to be – drumroll please, the False Claims Act. The government “always” (or in most cases) wins. Defendants are rarely willing to risk exclusion from valuable federal healthcare programs or defense contracts. When the government brings a case, the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021