In our perpetual quest for simplicity, sometimes we fail to understand the complexity of an issue. In the corporate world, if you ask board members and CEOs how they would define a compliance program ”failure,” I am sure most would answer that a compliance program fails when the government brings an enforcement action. In other words, when the government investigates a company and when...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021