Matt Stankiewicz, Partner at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for another posting on digital currencies. Matt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. With the rise of digital currencies, it was inevitably going to attract the attention of governments. Not just in the regulatory sense, but also in terms of utilization. The blockchain technology underlying these virtual assets provide certain advantages over traditional paper money, some...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021