The initial FCPA Guidance included valuable compliance program guidance keyed to the heading, “Hallmarks of an Effective Compliance Program.” Issued in 2012, the outline of an effective compliance program was an important statement of policy. The Revised FCPA Guidance includes additional information, some of which reflect recent changes made to the Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs. The Revised FCPA Guidance includes important statements on internal...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021