As we continue to operate under the Yates Memorandum, a number of interesting and difficult issues are sure to develop surrounding internal investigations and individual culpability. Corporate internal investigations have to focus on all potentially culpable individuals. Many commentators have incorrectly suggested that the Yates Memorandum will not have an impact on corporate internal investigations and the Justice Department’s prosecution of individuals. These commentators are...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021