The FLIR Systems settlement is an extraordinary event given the sheer number of violations, the systemic breakdown that occurred, and the absence of any meaningful compliance controls. It is all the more surprising given the fact that FLIR’s operations are devoted in large proportion to the highly-regulated international defense industry market. Given the level of risk, you would expect FLIR to have in place systems...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021