There has been so much attention paid to due diligence. We have reams and reams of articles highlighting the importance of due diligence. In addition, numerous vendors of due diligence services and technologies fill the marketplace with whitepapers, articles and information underscoring the importance of due diligence and advising on how to conduct effective due diligence. There is nothing wrong with the attention paid to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021