Webinar: How to Conduct Effective and Efficient Due Diligence? Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 12 Noon EST Sign Up Here Companies have spent time and resources to design and implement critical due diligence systems. In doing so, companies have to ensure that their program operates efficiently, meaning that the due diligence program does not “boil the ocean” when collecting and analyzing information. It is imperative that...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021