The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is fielding a confidential survey about the applicability of compliance guidance documents issued by the US Department of Justice. A summary of the results will be shared publicly, and with the DOJ. If you are a Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer or Chief Ethics Officer (or the equivalent) and want to share your views, please participate...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021