If you follow my blog, you know I am not one to embrace hyperbole. So, forgive me for stretching a little here, but the OFAC Framework for Sanctions Compliance Programs is a game changer. Let me explain why I am saying that. When it comes to sanctions compliance programs, most companies are well behind the curve; I am not saying they do nothing, but most...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021