It is hard to imagine how prosecutors were able to bring cases before there was email communications. When I was a prosecutor, we looked for evidence in a lot of other sources, internal memos, calendars and other places where people would write incriminating messages. The routine use of emails, texting and instant messaging systems has changed everything. Each of these technologies are often used by...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021