Karin Sweigart, a Senior Associate at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for another posting on employment compliance and litigation risks. Karin can be contacted at [email protected] There are many reasons to have an employee manual or handbook can be good for your business. Employee manuals help set expectations, provide guidance on how to handle conflicts, and, when drafted and implemented correctly, can protect your...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021