The FCPA Guidance issued by the Justice Department and the SEC says it best – “The truest measure of an effective compliance program is how it responds to misconduct.” These are prophetic words. Many organizations, however, cannot pass this basic test. Indeed, if we look at the Ethics and Compliance Initiative’s 2021 Global Business Ethics Survey (GBES), the conclusion is inescapable: organizations’ ethical cultures are...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021