It is easy to get lost in ESG. Focus is the key. Leadership has to define the ESG strategy. A designated officer has to lead implementation. The ESG bucket can carry a variety of causes, issues and priorities. Leadership has to sift through these individual items and commit to action. The ESG program now has to be implemented. A first step is to identify opportunities...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021