Third-party risk management is a favorite topic for compliance professionals. And for good reason. Third parties create significant risks. To state the obvious, companies have less control over third parties than employees. But for many reasons companies engage third parties as a more effective solution than hiring employees. In this situation, risk multiplies exponentially. The third-party risk issue, however, has multiplied exponentially for a number...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021