Right up front, I want to confess. I am a lawyer, and I love being a lawyer. So forgive me for this posting and perhaps my narrow-minded view but I have to take a moment to express some concerns about ethics and compliance. I am continuing to hear CCOs, especially at global companies, who describe their ethics and compliance program as a “marketing” program or...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021