Right up front, I want to confess. I am a lawyer, and I love being a lawyer. So forgive me for this posting and perhaps my narrow-minded view but I have to take a moment to express some concerns about ethics and compliance. I am continuing to hear CCOs, especially at global companies, who describe their ethics and compliance program as a “marketing” program or...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021