Corporate board diversity continues to increase slowly – and I mean slowly. For United States companies, corporate boards are far behind their foreign counterparts. California has imposed a minimal requirement that every public company must reserve at least one board seat for a female director. Norway, Spain, France and Iceland have legal requirements that women comprise at least 40 percent of boards at public companies. ...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021