Cybersecurity law is a patchwork of global statutes and regulations. Unfortunately, Congress has failed to act in this area, leaving the EU and US States to “lead.” As a result, companies are often required to follow the lowest (or highest) common denominator, depending on your perspective. At the US federal level, we have specific industries that have requirements for protecting sensitive personal information. The Health...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021