Companies are rapidly implementing automated solutions for compliance program functions. Technology accelerates compliance program performance and creates opportunities to measure and evaluate a company’s compliance program. In this Episode, Michael Volkov discusses how to measure and evaluate a compliance program using data generated from automated platforms.
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021