The Justice Department’s landmark monopolization case against Google is interesting. The case represents yet another attempt to apply well-established antitrust principles in a rapidly-changing, dynamic technology market. The government has a good record in monopolization cases in the high-tech sector. Its case against Microsoft was hard fought and established several important principles to high-tech monopolists. Google’s Monopoly Google controls approximately 90 percent of the United...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021