Chief compliance officers have to devote more time to establish and maintain a positive relationship with the corporate board or audit/compliance committee. CCOs have a lot of responsibilities and feel a lot of pressure to address internal operational issues. It is easy to “ignore” the importance of a positive relationship with the corporate board. A CCO who has a strong relationship with the company’s board...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021