Happy New Year!! In the FCPA arena, 2019 was a record year – in enforcement and compliance. Many continuing trends are becoming more than trends – meaning they are turning into established practices. Enforcement First, let’s start with the numbers. DOJ settled 7 enforcement actions and issued declinations in two cases. The seven cases involved MTS Telesystems, Fresenius, Walmart, Technip/FMC, Microsoft, Samsung and Ericsson. The...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021