No one needs to be reminded about the importance of anti-corruption compliance. For global companies, anti-corruption risks are amongst the top 3 risks identified by corporate leaders. Global companies face a growing network of international anti-corruption law enforcement agents and prosecutors who are coordinating and sharing intelligence. The globalization of anti-corruption enforcement has increased significantly the risk of detection and prosecution. While the Justice Department...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021