On November 26, 2017, the Justice Department announced adoption of its new FCPA Corporate Enforcement Policy. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the new policy at an FCPA Conference in Washington, D.C. Under the new policy, corporations that voluntarily disclose potential FCPA violations, fully cooperate with the investigation and implement timely and appropriate remediation will earn a presumptive declination, subject to the absence of aggravating...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021