Webinar: FCPA Risks and Mergers and Acquisitions September 5, 2018, 12 Noon EST Sign Up HERE Companies confront significant anti-corruption risks when acquiring other businesses. Successor companies have to conduct pre-closing due diligence and manage anti-corruption risks in the integration process. The Justice Department and the SEC have aggressively enforced the FCPA and are now encouraging companies to voluntarily disclose FCPA misconduct and cooperate. Join...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021