FCPA 2018: Update on Enforcement and Compliance Trends Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 12 Noon EST Sign Up HERE FCPA enforcement continues as a major risk for global companies. Despite early concerns about the new administration’s commitment to aggressive FCPA enforcement, the DOJ and SEC continue to prosecute and settle FCPA cases against companies and individuals. Join Michael Volkov, CEO of The Volkov Laws Group, as...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021