As a long-time Bob Dylan fan, I have suffered the ups and downs of his career. Well, not really “suffered” but empathized may be a better way to express my commitment. We all remember the days when Dylan embraced Christianity and recorded some great music with Dire Straits. Slow Train Coming was a great song (listen here). Now, to bring this analogy to corporate board...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021