I attended the SCCE’s recent Utilities and Energy Compliance conference in Houston. It is always a great meeting with terrific speakers and content. I was fortunate to attend a session, Taking the Pulse of Corporate Culture, presented by Amy Lilly from CenterPoint Energy and Steve Helm from NAVEX Global. A copy of the slides is here. Their presentation focused on how to build tools to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021