Alex Cotoia, Regulatory Manager and Compliance Consultant, rejoins us for a blog post of the SEC’s adoption of foreign issuer disclosure rules. Alex can be reached at [email protected] On December 3, 2021, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) announced the adoption of a final rule that fully implements the requirements of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act (“HFCAA”) enacted by the Congress and signed...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021