Compliance professionals are always looking for ways to collaborate and support internal business partners. Through the years, compliance professionals have devoted significant energy to building partnerships with the business. Compliance has and should continue to build a strong relationship with business as a meaningful value-add. This process has been accelerated by the Covid and Ukraine crises and increasing cyber risks stemming from data breaches and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021