The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC”) continues its enforcement run. In a recent case against Haverly Systems, Inc., OFAC sent an important reminder to US companies about compliance with the Ukraine-Russia Sectoral Sanctions Program. Haverly paid roughly $75,000 for two violations of the Ukraine-Russia Sectoral Sanctions (SSI). In two transactions, Haverly violated Directive 2 of the Ukraine-Russia the 90-day maturation limitation on...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021