We have a new poster-child for a defective corporate culture of wrongdoing. Novartis has joined the exclusive club, along with Siemens, General Motors, Wells Fargo, and others in the misconduct Hall of Fame. Within the space of two weeks, Novartis has settled FCPA violations for foreign bribery, and just recently, Novartis settled two separate cases in the United States for anti-kickback and False Claims Act...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021