Webinar: The False Claims Act — Enforcement Risks and Compliance Trends Tuesday, October 10, 2018 Sign Up Here Companies in the defense and healthcare industries face significant risks from False Claims Act prosecutions and litigation. The Justice Department has an impressive record of annual recoveries totaling over $2 billion. A vibrant whistleblower community and legal practitioners create significant risks for companies in these industries. To...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021