March 1, 2017, 12 Noon EST Sign up HERE The Justice Department continues to reap great benefits from its aggressive False Claims Act — civil and criminal — enforcement program. 2016 was another multi-billion dollar year for False Claims Act recoveries, especially against healthcare providers, hospitals, skilled nursing and hospice facilities. The Supreme Court also delivered an important decision on False Claims Act implied certification...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021