The Justice Department’s commitment – resources and public statements – has continued at a steady pace in the Trump Administration. Some might diminish the effort by recognizing that fraud is so pervasive that it is like shooting fish in a barrel. In the end, however, criminal cases require investigation, organization, resources and hard work. As you would expect, Florida is a prime geographic target for...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021