Jessica Sanderson, Of Counsel at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for a posting on gift-giving, the holiday season and compliance messaging. Jessica can be reached at email@example.com. As the holidays quickly approach, consider sending a message from the Board or senior management reminding employees about your gift and hospitality policy. DOJ Guidance highlights tailored communications as a “hallmark” of any well-designed compliance program, and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021