The Department of Justice has launched two separate criminal cases against Huawei China, the controversial Chinese telecommunications equipment provider. For years, US government officials have questioned the ownership, control and practices of Huawei, claiming that it is owned by the Chinese government and acting as an agent for Chinese interests. At the end of January, the Justice Department announced two separate indictments against Huawei, and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021