Prosecutors and regulators are targeting global banks. The beginning of 2018 has seen dominated by enforcement actions of financial institutions – the Federal Reserve’s unprecedented enforcement action against Wells Fargo; Rabobank’s payment of $600 million for significant AML violations; and US Bancorp’s (USB’s) recent $613 million settlement AML violations. (Documents Here). In the latest enforcement action, USB entered into a two-year deferred prosecution agreement (DPA)...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021