“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”― Confucius “One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums Corporate governance and compliance is not as hard as everyone tries to make it. Much of management theory, risk management, and theories surrounding corporate operations is intuitive. Be wary of those who try to complicate issues, especially when...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021