DOJ and the SEC each had a great year in FCPA enforcement. But it is important to acknowledge that the blockbuster case, Goldman Sachs, was the driver of this successful year. Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs paid DOJ and the SEC nearly $4 billion in fines and disgorgement. DOJ has reccivered nearly $1` billion in assets through its forfeiture initiative. Goldman Sachs was a massive and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021