In the compliance idea marketplace, there has been an increased focus on the importance of maintaining an organization’s speak up culture and the importance of a reliable and efficient internal investigation program. From a practical standpoint, if a company has a defective program for encouraging reporting, and conducting timely and efficient investigations, the company is likely to suffer from some serious breakdowns in conduct and...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021