To implement an effective ethics and compliance program, global companies have to establish an effective internal investigation program. Whether conducting a critical or routine investigation, investigators have to be able to conduct interviews in a fair and effective manner. The success of an internal investigation often depends on the interviews of subjects and witnesses. In this podcast, Michael Volkov reviews his top 10 rules for...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021