We often hear about the “essential” elements of an effective ethics and compliance programs. It is natural for professionals to define specific elements of an ethics and compliance framework. This is an important way to break down a program for assessment purposes. While analyzing the specific functions in a program, it is important to avoid a narrow review of each element. Instead, as in most...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021