As an initial step, an audit of an internal investigation program requires a detailed understanding of the operation of a company’s internal investigation program. In crafting the audit, the first step is to define the relevant universe of investigations. The audit scope will depend on the number of investigations to be review based on the number of investigations and the years to be reviewed. Assuming...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021