Webinar: Update to Internal Investigations Best Practices October 13, 2015, 12 Noon EST Sign Up HERE The Justice Department’s recent announcement of a new policy governing individual accountability in corporate internal investigations will have a significant impact in the conduct of internal investigations. Companies will have to provide complete information about all individuals involved in potential misconduct in order to earn any cooperation credit. DOJ’s...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021