As compliance programs (and the profession) continue to mature, there is growing interest in the need for measurement, monitoring and auditing of compliance programs. This is a natural evolution in the lifecycle of a compliance program. Once a CCO has operationalized a company’s compliance program, the next challenge logically is to design strategies to ensure proper operation. The elements of an effective compliance program include...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021
- Ethics – eSports Cheating March 31, 2021
- Compliance: Let’s Talk about FARA March 17, 2021