As compliance programs (and the profession) continue to mature, there is growing interest in the need for measurement, monitoring and auditing of compliance programs. This is a natural evolution in the lifecycle of a compliance program. Once a CCO has operationalized a company’s compliance program, the next challenge logically is to design strategies to ensure proper operation. The elements of an effective compliance program include...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021